|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||76.9 x 75.3 mm|
|Front Suspension||Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar|
|Front Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Suspension||Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar|
|Rear Brakes||Dual Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Dry Weight||990 lb. (449.1 kg)|
|Front Travel||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Fuel Capacity||7.4 gal. (28 L)|
|Rear Travel||10.5 in. (26.7 cm)|
|Wheelbase||84.6 in. (214.9 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Box Capacity||300 lb. (136.1 kg)|
|Towing Capacity||1500 lb. (680.4 kg)|
|Transmission||Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park|
|Drive System||2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock|
|Colors||Team Arctic Green Metallic Paint, Matte Black Paint|
- 10 Inches of Ground Clearance 10.5 Inches of Rear Suspension Travel: 10 inches is a lot of ground clearance. Add 10.5-inches of rear suspension travel and the 10-inches of front suspension travel and you’ll have the confidence go where others dare not.
- 2-Inch Receiver: You’re gonna be towing stuff. So naturally, we provide the receiver for your 2-inch hitch.
- 50 Inches Wide: Access to the narrower ends of the earth are off-limits to big Side by Sides. So we went to work on our measurements. The all new Wildcat Trail is 64.3 inches low, 110.5 inches long, 50 inches wide. Time to grab the trail by the steering wheel.
- 60-Plus Horsepower Twin Cylinder EFI Engine: This all-new Arctic Cat-designed 700 inline twin features EFI, 4 valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. This next-generation 60-plus horsepower engine (compared with the competition’s 53 HP) was designed specifically for the Wildcat Trail chassis. At 6.2 HP/100 lbs power-to-weight ratio, the Wildcat Trail dusts the under-powered competition in every drag race.
- Color-Matched Bucket Seats: The guys and gals who put these Side by Sides through their paces actually designed these seats. Granted every body is different, we’ve got a design here that works exceptionally well across the spectrum.
- Digital Gauge: The digital gauge features 14 critical operation information indicators: clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, temperature and oil pressure.
- Double A-Arm Suspension: Big power requires a suspension to match. The Wildcat Trail and Trail XT models get double a-arms front and rear sporting top quality FOX shocks all the way around.
- FOX Nitrogen Charged Shocks: These are premium FOX® nitrogen gas-charged shocks engineered to smooth out the roughest trails and straighten out the sharpest turns.
- On-The-Fly 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock: The Wildcat’s selectable on-the-fly 2WD/4WD with locking front differential does what you instruct it to do. That is, you decide when to shift into 4WD and when to lock the front differential.
- Passenger Handholds: Hang on for the ride of your life. Yeah, there’s a handhold. And it’s right where you want it to be.
- TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch: True to its namesake, your wheels respond without hesitation — delivering 60-plus horsepower to the ground. In 2WD nothing’s more fun than kicking the back end loose as you power steer through corners. This clutching system is ultra-responsive and super smooth. Plus, it’s built to handle just about anything.
- Tilt Steering: The way we see it, if comfort is your priority, tilt steering has to be part of the package. The Wildcat™ Trail features an infinitely adjustable steering wheel.
- Carlisle Trail Pro Tires & Aluminum Wheels: Not just any tire/wheel combo will do. 12” rims sport rugged 4-ply, Carlisle Trail Pro tires, designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail.
- 300-lb. Capacity Rear Cargo Box: The Wildcat™ Trail will take you places far and wide. Often you’ll need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. So don’t hesitate to load it up for the long haul.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Engine Displacement: 700cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 36 amps
- Speedometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel Capacity: 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brakes: Dual Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar
- Rear Travel: 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- Front Tires: 25x8-12
- Rear Tires: 25x10-12
- Overall Length: 110.5 in. (280.7 cm)
- Overall Width: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Overall Height: 64.3 in. (163.3 cm)
- Wheelbase: 84.6 in. (214.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Dry Weight: 990 lb. (449.1 kg)
- Rear Rack/Box Storage Capacity: 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- 2 Color-Matched Bucket Seats
- Color-Matched Suspension Arms
- Aluminum Wheels
- Automotive-Style Paint
- Tilt Steering
- FOX Shocks
- Front & Rear Sway Bar
- LED Taillights
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver
- Rapid Response CVT System
The minimum operator age of this vehicle is 16 with a valid driver’s license.